Pokémon: Unseen Episode Pokémon: Unseen Episode

Funny.

Do you think that you should credit Adam Sandler for the track that you used? I've been waiting for somebody to make a flash using that track for a long, long time :)

Banana Fingers Banana Fingers

"You feel sad..."

This was funny, a worth-while parody. But the sound wasn't very good; in a way it added to the humor.

Slipknot (unfinished) Slipknot (unfinished)

Well done.

I liked the effects that you put into this. They are very well done. The transitions are awesome too. Great job!

EdwinsGeneration responds:

thanks and its not even finished

Aqua Teen Quiz Aqua Teen Quiz

Fun Game

This game is fun, we smoke while we play this game. It is challenging, far beyond anything you cavemen can comprehend.

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

Fun Game

Although I am really bad at it, it is fun regardless. Good job.

Zombie shooter v2.1 Zombie shooter v2.1

Cool game

I really like the sound of the gun, I could listen to that over and over again. The game was fun for a short while, good job.

Deathstouch Deathstouch

Awesome!

This is an awesome song. The solo's are incredible. Much better than anything that I could ever do. Keep it up man, you're awesome.

Burn! Burn!

Good song

This is a damn good song, great job!

BuryYourFace responds:

Thanks, for listening... For taking the time to Download most of my/our songs. Stay tuned for more upcoming songs/solos.

brainstew brainstew

Good

Yeah, that was Brain Stew, good remake. However, get a little more into the guitar when the pace picks up. Otherwise, it is a good remake.

stumyster666 responds:

yeah im not really much of a guitarist lol play bass. yeah i had a pretty shit sound, am gonna add more guitar and shit to it and try a heavier sound