Aqua Teen Quiz Aqua Teen Quiz

Fun Game

This game is fun, we smoke while we play this game. It is challenging, far beyond anything you cavemen can comprehend.

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

Fun Game

Although I am really bad at it, it is fun regardless. Good job.

Zombie shooter v2.1 Zombie shooter v2.1

Cool game

I really like the sound of the gun, I could listen to that over and over again. The game was fun for a short while, good job.

Vodka Brand Challege Vodka Brand Challege

Cool game

This reminds me of Hugo.

Escape the Circus! Escape the Circus!

Fun...for a little while

This is fun if you want to kill time when something else on your computer is loading. Maybe if it had more elements, I don't know. Regardless, good job.

Beat The Crap Outta Smith Beat The Crap Outta Smith

Fun

This game is pretty fun, good job.

Shoot Em Up! Shoot Em Up!

Pretty Fun

This game is pretty fun, it can keep me entertained for a good 10 minutes. Good animation, great sound, and I like the style.

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

Pretty good

This is a very fun game, great job! Now, with saying that. The ball rolls for way, way too long. and the 6th hole is bull shit! the ball rolls over the hole when you hit it right down the middle. I went from a hard hit to a light tap, grrrr!!!! Regardless, good job.

3D FPS Beta Version 1.2 3D FPS Beta Version 1.2

Great

This is a great game, very fun. The sounds are awesome too.

MOHAA Demo MOHAA Demo

Good Job

This has very, very good graphics..Good job. Great Sounds; the guns sound great! Looking forward to more.

P.S. Reload is "R", and I'm running on DSL and it was choppy for me; For best results on any connection, set quality to low.

machstealth responds:

thanks man, I really appreciate it a lot. Right click and press quality then click low. That should fix your reloading problem