Pokémon: Unseen Episode Pokémon: Unseen Episode

Funny.

Do you think that you should credit Adam Sandler for the track that you used? I've been waiting for somebody to make a flash using that track for a long, long time :)

Banana Fingers Banana Fingers

"You feel sad..."

This was funny, a worth-while parody. But the sound wasn't very good; in a way it added to the humor.

Slipknot (unfinished) Slipknot (unfinished)

Well done.

I liked the effects that you put into this. They are very well done. The transitions are awesome too. Great job!

EdwinsGeneration responds:

thanks and its not even finished

Purple Fireworks Purple Fireworks

I liked it.

I thought it was pretty funny. But, I just need to know one thing. What is that damned song? I need to know! it's driving me insane.

Diamondz responds:

hey
glad u liked it and just to put u out of your misery :S the song is called "spanish flea" search it up on kazaa or something

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Good Flash

I'm not a fan of FF, but this was well done. Congradulations on top 10.

Moonlight Moonlight

I like it

This definately deserves top 10.

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

Great Job

Great Job on this, same with the other two.

((( Chillin Skate ))) ((( Chillin Skate )))

Hmmm

It wasn't bad. The music could have been better, maybe a play button. You should definately add more.

Masta-GrassHoppa responds:

there was a play button.

Livecorpse - A Tribute Livecorpse - A Tribute

Okay

I am not going to judge this movie based on my personal opinion. The animation was not very good, but the music lightened the mood. I heard about that "I told you I was hardcore!" crap. What a dumby.

404 Error!! 404 Error!!

It was okay

I don't understand why everybody keeps saying this is stolen, Starterupsteve just posts other peoples flash and animations (If you actually read the note on the flash page, it say's steve doesn't claim to make them at all.) So, who is to say that this isn't the original?